- Chryssa Damianidou was born in Veroia and raised in Thessaloniki.She began her studies in fashion design & chromatology and she went on to freehand drawing,iconography and she has also attended silversmith seminars.
- She has taught painting in children,fashion design and created,along with Kostas Georgiadis,the arts workshop Apollon Art Gallery in Mykonos.
- As an artist she occupies herself with the creation of energy jewellery and objects using precious and semi-precious stones.
- The use of natural materials such as stones and metal and her love for the natural environment and the power of energy are the foundations of her philosophy which strictly forbids the use of leather,fur or anything else stemming from live organisms.
- The “magic” of the stones she uses transfers “therapeutic” and energetic qualities to her jewellery which,in turn,is transferres to the modern woman.
- She participated in the iconography of the Metropolis of Thessaloniki with Kosta Georgiadis's art team.
- 2010: Her 1st personal jewellery exhibit entitled “QUEENS” at the Municipal Gallery of Mykonos.
- 2010: She participated in the team exhibition of art objects entitled “ART TO USE” at the LOLA NIKOLAOU gallery in Thessaloniki.
- The jewellery “Made for the Snow Queen” has been chosen by Alba Cappelieri's ( professor of jewelry design at the Politecnico of Milan) team for the online jewelry exhibition "jewelleryscape 2010" - www.jewelleryscape.it
- 2012: Personal jewellery exhibition entitled “THE 5th DIMENSION” at the Municipal Gallery of Mykonos.
- 2013: Participation in fashion show for charity purposes, organized by Rotary Candia in Heraklion.
- 2015: Participation in ARTE Cremona ( fiera dell'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea ) in Italy.
- 2015: Participation in VERNICE-FORLI Art Fair 2015 ( fiera dell'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea ) in Italy.
- 2015: Personal jewellery exhibition entitled “DARK ERA” at the Gallery ΕΛ in Thessaloniki.
The “magic” of the stones she uses transfers “therapeutic” and energetic qualities to her jewellery which,in turn,is transferres to the modern woman.